Kehila has developed a curriculum that:
- emphasizes integration in most aspects
- has clearly defined goals and objectives for each year whose attainment can be measured
- is cumulative and interactive
- identifies key themes that will recur throughout the entire school program
- is reviewed and adjusted according to learner and teacher experience.
The school emphasizes teaching approaches that:
- are experiential
- aim for individualized, non-competitive instruction
- encourage collaboration between students and the ability to recognize and respond to the needs of others
- demonstrate concern for the whole child, achieving a balance between intellectual, emotional, and said growth
- reach beyond the classroom to involve the home, family and community
- encourage problem-solving and critical thinking
- utilize creative and progressive educational methodologies and technologies, including art, music, and drama
- encourage parental involvement and support.